English Version - a very short brief about our company:
Nour Al Urdun for Continuing Legal Education is a Limited Liability Civil Company holding and operating under the registered trademark CLE Jordan.
CLE Jordan is the first specialized Continuing Legal Education (CLE) provider in Jordan.It was founded by attorney Nour Irfan Sultan with the continuous support of Hadidi & Co. It is located in the capital Amman.
We provide practical, professional, local and international training in advanced and basic legal subjects.
Projects in our portfolio include:
** The Professional Diploma In Contemporary Legal Practices in Association with the University of Jordan - Center of Consultations:
(May-August 2011) 154 Training hours in 7 subjects of commercial law.
The Diploma modules were:
- Corporate Practice Issues – Including Companies' Transformation, Mergers and Acquisitions (in partnership with Hadidi & Co).
- Commercial and Investment Law (in partnership with Armouti & Co).
- Legal Applications in the Jordanian Insurance Industry (in partnership with the Jordan Federation of Insurance Companies).
- Contemporary Banking Law and Practice.
- Real Estate and Construction Law and its Practice (in partnership with the National Law Center).
- Contract Drafting – Chosen Contract Forms (in partnership with Hamdan & Co.).
- Income and Sales Tax Law.
** The Goodwill Symposium (26 Feb 2012)
** Basics of Jordanian Legal System training course designed to complement and bridge the knowledge of Jordanian students who had studied law in England or the USA and wish to practice law in Jordan.
** International Legal English training courses conducted in Amman through 2017, 2018 and 2019. The Courses were primarily based on the training course published by Cambridge University Press and developed by Amy Krois-Linder, Matt Firth and Translegal, but were fine-tuned to insure any necessary comparative exercises between the Jordanian legal system and the legal systems described in the Cambridge University Press publication.
** Accounting for lawyers and Income and Sales Tax Law training courses in Jordan (2018 and 2019)
For more information or any inquiries, please contact email@example.com